- Air Conditioning
- Home Performance
- HVAC Maintenance Plans
- Builder Services
- Current Specials
AC Repair Service Omaha
At American Energy Advisors, our mission is to empower homeowners to make informed and cost-effective decisions when it comes to ac repair and service for your Omaha area home.
When you need ac repair, you can expect prompt and reliable service from AEA. We have a team of highly trained technicians that are available for 24 hour ac repair service every day of the week. We provide ac service in Omaha, Elkhorn, and surrounding areas. Here’s what you can expect from our ac repair service team:
• We repair all makes and models.
• You’ll receive a guaranteed upfront price quote that we will not exceed!
• Our trucks are stocked to facilitate fast job completion.
• We provide options on how to fix the issue, so you choose what’s best for your home & budget.
• Your highly-trained and experienced technicians will clean up after himself.
• We explain the work completed and, if appropriate, review any operating procedures with you.
Here’s what our customers are saying about their AC Repair Experience with us:
July 17, 2017
I recommend this company wholeheartedly! The representatives, especially Joe, are amazing and the installers are very professional and kind. We love our new Carrier system and you can't beat the price! They stand by their service and products and we are so happy to do business with them. Can't wait to tell more people about this great company!! Thanks AEA!
June 27, 2017
American Energy helped when our air conditioning/furance froze up over the previous very hot weekend. Jessie and Nick were both professional and help answer all our questions. I would highly recommend them for all your questions or needs.
- Ashley U.
June 16, 2016
After being told it would be 2 weeks before the other companies in town could even come out and look at my AC, I called American Energy Advisors and they were out within 20 minutes! They were also cheaper than the other places I called! Great company that I will only use in the future!
- Grant T.
Friday, June 10, 2016
Wednesday, August 2, 2017