- Air Conditioning
- Home Performance
- HVAC Maintenance Plans
- Builder Services
- Current Specials
HVAC Service and Maintenance Omaha
Sweating it out? Air conditioners don't observe business hours. They can break down when you need them most. American Energy Advisors offers 24/7 emergency HVAC service and HVAC maintenance in Omaha, Elkhorn, Gretna, Papillion, Bellevue and surrounding areas.
Our trained and eperienced HVAC service and Maintenance technicians are available when you need help most. Our technicians are on-call 24 hours every day of the week and will show up at your Omaha area home ready to serve you whatever time of day or night you call.
Need HVAC Repair Service NOW? Call American Energy Advisors at 402-881-8345.
We have the expertise to deal with old and new air conditioning equipment when it breaks down, whether it's a Carrier air conditioner or heat pump, or any other make or model of air conditioning equipment, including geothermal systems. We've helped homeowners across Omaha, Elkhorn and surrounding areas with all of their HVAC servie and maintenance needs.
HVAC Emergency? Check These Things First:
- The unit is getting power - tripped circuit breakers or blown fuses could indicate a bigger problem with your electrical system
- The power switch is 'ON' position - equipment is often installed in cramped spaces, where switches can accidentally be bumped
- Your thermostat setting is on 'COOL' or 'AUTO' and at a temperature lower than the current room temperature
- The fan is set to 'ON' for continuous airflow or 'AUTO' if you want the fan to operate only when the air conditioner is running
- Thermostat batteries are not low or dead - programmable thermostat screens usually have a flashing 'low battery' icon
- All filters, coils and condensate drains are clean and unclogged
If this checklist helped you resolve your cooling system problem, we're pleased to have saved you the time and expense of an emergency service call. If you're still experiencing an issue and need HVAC repair service as soon as possible, call the HVAC service technicians at American Energy Advisors.